Suppose you plan to take a diploma in digital advertising because you are looking to boost your advertising strategies. In that case, you will want to know certain tools that can facilitate the process. With the digital advertising tools we will show you below, you can execute the right strategy correctly. Read on to find out what they are!
MailChimp is an email marketing and social advertising tool designed to orchestrate and automate digital marketing campaigns. It is one of the best digital marketing tools you can get to improve your campaigns and track the traffic generated.
In addition, the platform allows multiple integrations with different SaaS companies. The tool is quite efficient for email campaigns, through which you can engage with your audience. MailChimp is a well-known name in the world of email marketing.
MailChimp features are:
- Create better content with easy-to-use design tools.
- Use AI-powered wizards to generate custom layouts.
- Create personalized emails and get up to 6x more orders using marketing automation.
- Provides tools for insight and analysis in one place.
- It offers a free plan for those who are just starting out.
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful digital marketing and advertising tool that can help you with numerous marketing decisions. You can easily track your eCommerce business as well as goals that can help keep your business going.
By using the myriad of data that Google Analytics provides, it’s easy for marketers to understand the directions they need to take with website modifications and changes. All you have to do is install Google Analytics on your website and you’re ready to go.
The features of Google Analytics are:
- It provides information about the traffic on your website that is broken down into devices, products, pages, and more.
- It allows you to create your metrics, dimensions and dashboard for easy access to data and information.
- It helps to better understand your target audience. You’ll get real-time updates about your website customers, such as the pages they’re currently browsing.
- This can help make your landing page more engaging by giving customers a more intuitive experience.
- It allows to discover information about the performance of the company.
- It allows sharing information with the help of various reporting tools.
- It allows you to organize and visualize data that suits business requirements.
3. Google Ads
Google Ads can work for almost any business, no matter how small, medium or large. Although many marketers think that Google Ads is too expensive, it is one of the most powerful digital marketing tools that can help your business reach new heights.
The features of Google Ads are:
- Generate visits to the website.
- Increase customer calls through a call button.
- Increase the influx of public in your stores.
People need to learn Google Ads first to use it effectively. The best part about Google Ads is that the return on investment (ROI) is relatively easy to measure.
Also, the new AI features make the platform much faster and easier to use. AI features can help you get results faster in display advertising.
Multiple targeting options allow you to target your customer base based on different factors like age, gender, location, profession, etc. This is something you won’t find in other tools.
4. Canva Business
If you work in digital marketing, you will understand the need for a quality design tool that can help you create impressive social media posts.
Canva is a prominent design tool that allows you to develop effective advertising and marketing campaigns through visual content that can be shared on your blogs, websites, social networks and other platforms.
Visual content is the backbone of any digital marketing and advertising campaign. To attract the target customer base, you need to design engaging posts.
The features of Canva are:
- Canva allows you to edit messages and create graphics of any type and kind.
- The tool incorporates numerous templates. It has a huge library of images, photos, designs, icons and vectors that you can use to create any type of visual content for your marketing and advertising campaign.
- It allows you to choose from a massive collection of designs, such as postcard, brochure, CD cover, wallpaper, book cover, CV, certificate, magazine cover, letterhead, presentation graphic, blog banner, card, poster, flyer, etc. presentation, logo and social networks.
SEMrush is an all-in-one suite of marketing tools that helps increase a business’s online visibility with SEO, content marketing, market research, advertising, social media management, and search engine reputation management.
The features of SEMrush are:
- Help increase organic traffic with SEO tools and workflow.
- Help create content that ranks.
- Reveals the strategies and tactics of competitors
- Help discover ways to reach more prospects with less expense.
- Supports the construction of social media strategies.
Up to this point, we have shown you five amazing digital advertising resources. With these tools, you can better understand and manage your digital advertising campaigns. However, remember that while some offer a free trial, all of them are paid. But, it is worth the investment. We hope this information has been useful to you!
Melissa Collins is a digital business developer based in Wilmington, Delaware. Her primary focus is on digital marketing such as SEO and content marketing. She enjoys email marketing and writing for Digital Strategy One in her free time.